Brew Like a Pro: The Benefits of Flash Brewing + A Simple Recipe
Making coffee doesn’t have to take forever. With flash brewing, you can have a nice cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes! This brewing technique has reduced the amount of time you need to make coffee without sacrificing flavor. Flash brewing not only creates a smoother cup of coffee but it also brings out a range of flavors and aromas that weren’t there before. So, if you’re ready for a great cup of coffee in a fraction of the time, read on to learn more about flash brewing and a simple recipe for you to try at home!
What Is Flash Brewing?
Flash brewing is an innovative way to make coffee that is gaining in popularity. It’s an immersion-style brewing technique in which hot water runs over the ground coffee. The brewing time is cut dramatically by using hot water – around 99 degrees Celsius – which means the full flavor of the coffee can be extracted quickly, usually in a matter of seconds. The result is a cup of coffee that is rich, smooth and full of flavor.
Benefits of Flash Brewing
- Reduce Brewing Time – With flash brewing, you don’t have to wait for minutes on end for your cup of joe. You can get your favorite cup of coffee in just a few seconds.
- Reduce Artificial Flavors – Unlike other brewing techniques, flash brewing extracts all of the natural, delicious flavors of the coffee without adding an artificial aftertaste.
- Fresh Cup of Coffee – The short brewing time means that the coffee you’re drinking has just been made. This means it’s fresher and tastier than if it was brewed over a longer period of time.
- Brewing Experience – Flash brewing can be a fun and enjoyable experience. The process is fast, interactive, and a great way to show off your barista skills.
A Simple Recipe for Flash Brewing
Now that you know more about flash brewing, why not give it a try? Here’s a simple recipe that will get you started:
- Begin by heating an appropriate amount of water to around 99 degrees Celsius.
- Pour 30g of fresh ground coffee into the French press.
- Once the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the ground coffee and stir vigorously.
- Once all the coffee is thoroughly saturated, close the lid of the French press and allow it to sit for 15-30 seconds.
- After the desired brewing time, plunge the French press to separate the coffee from the grounds and serve.
Flash brewing is an exciting and innovative way to make coffee. It cuts down on brewing time without sacrificing flavor. You can get a smoother cup of coffee that is full of all the natural flavors and aromas that you were looking for. Now that you know the benefits of flash brewing, give it a try with the simple recipe provided. And get ready to impress your family and friends with a delicious cup of coffee in no time!
Brewing coffee can be a complicated task, and there are many different methods and techniques to learn. However, one of the simplest and fastest ways to make a delicious cup of coffee is through flash brewing! This method, also known as a ‘short-cut’ or ‘quick’ espresso, produces a rich, full-flavored cup of coffee in a fraction of the time of other brewing methods.
Flash brewing allows coffee lovers to take control over their coffee’s flavor and intensity. You can tailor the process to suit each cup, making it so that each morning you can have a freshly brewed and perfectly balanced cup. When you combine the convenience and speed of flash brewing with the complexity of fine coffee beans, the result is a deliciously aromatic cup of coffee.
Though flash brewing requires more skill and knowledge than auto drip machines, it doesn’t require any expensive equipment or complicated techniques. Essentially, all you need is freshly ground coffee beans and a container to brew the coffee in. With a few simple steps, you can easily brew a cup of high-quality coffee with just a few minutes of effort.
The first step is to grind your coffee beans. You’ll want to choose a fine grind setting, as this helps extract the maximum amount of flavor and aroma from the beans. Make sure to grind enough beans for the amount of coffee you plan to brew – a general rule of thumb is to use 14g of coffee per 120ml of water.
Next, add your coffee grounds into your chosen brewing vessel and pour hot water over it. Be sure to use filtered water that has been heated to between 94 and 96 Celsius. An important thing to remember is that with flash brewing, you are looking to achieve a fast extraction. You should pour the entire amount of hot water over your coffee all at once.
Once you’ve added the hot water, give your coffee a quick stir and put a lid on the brewing vessel. Allow your coffee to steep for about 30 seconds then carefully pour your brewed coffee into a cup.
Flash brewing is a great way to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee without spending too much time or effort. This technique produces a cup of coffee that’s full of flavor and aroma, and one that you can adjust to suit your individual tastes. Try this quick and easy method today and become a coffee brewing pro!